Alliance bonus[edit | edit source]
|When a Spirit casts an ability they enter a charged state. When 3 Spirits are in a charged state they perform the forbidden technique of the triangular Delta Slam, each dealing 130 magic damage to all enemies caught inside and applying their elemental effects for 1.5 seconds. Damage and effect duration are multiplied by 1.5 at 2* and 2 at 3*|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When executing a triangular Delta Slam, the 3 effected Spirits will first teleport to a different cell.
- All enemies within the boundaries of the triangle, as well as all enemies within a cell that the triangle's borders pass through, will be effected by the triangular Delta Slam.
- Spirits do not gain mana from damage they deal during a Delta Slam.
- The algorithm for the positioning of the Delta Slam is described as follows.
We pick two of the four sides of the board and select a random position along the edge, ignoring corners. Then we pick one of the two remaining edges at random. For every open, non-corner spot along that edge we test how many enemies would be caught in the resulting triangle between the three spirits. Then we grab the spot that has the most hits and we execute the move. We iterated towards this method in order to get something that’s almost guaranteed to hit enemies but also still has some variance in it.
- Units at 2 stars deal 195 damage and apply their effect for 2.25 seconds.
- Units at 3 stars deal 260 damage and apply their effect for 3 seconds.
Heroes[edit | edit source]
Change logs[edit | edit source]
|Player||Assassin • Brawny • Brute • Champion • Demon • Dragon • Fallen • Healer • Heartless • Human • Hunter • Knight • Mage • Magus • Poisoner • Rogue • Savage • Scaled • Shaman • Spirit • Summoner • Swordsman • Troll • Vigilant • Void • Warrior|
|Out of Season
|Demon Hunter • Elusive • Inventor • Scrappy • Shaman • Druid • Blood-Bound • Deadeye • Insect • Primordial • Warlocks|