Sniper is a Tier Three hero in Dota Underlords. Sniper has Scrappy , Deadeye and Hunter alliances.
| Cooldown: 10.00 seconds
| Mana Cost: 100 Mana
| Damage Type: Magical
|Sniper takes aim at an enemy unit for 2 seconds, then fires a devastating shot that deals [1000/2000/3000] damage and mini-stuns the target.
- Assassinate targets the highest health unit that has current HP lower than Assassinate's damage. As a result, Assassinate is lethal to targets with no Magic Resistance.
- Sniper is one of the squishiest Heroes in the game. Try to protect him by putting him behind a frontline out of tanky units. If playing against Assassins , try to give him a bodyguard to prevent him getting jumped right away.
- Sniper greatly benefits from the Hunter alliance bonus which does not only boost his damage output, but also charges his mana for his highly damaging ability. Drow Ranger will further increase his damage output and mana gain.
- When paired with a Gyrocopter, the Deadeye alliance enables them to kill squishy Mages in the enemy backlines before they can cast their spell thanks to the unlimited Attack Range of both Heroes.
August 16, 2019 Patch
- Sniper's cooldown actually cools down.
- Prevented Sniper casting Assassinate on dead units.
August 15, 2019 Patch
- Is now Scrappy in addition to Deadeye and Hunter .
- Will not restart the cast if the target dies. He will simply switch to the next valid target and go from there.
July 19, 2019 Patch
- Attack Speed changed from 0.63 to [0.63, 0.63, 0.77].
- Maximum Health changed from [450, 900, 1800] to [450, 900, 2160].
- Attack Damage Minimum changed from [125, 180, 330] to [125, 180, 396].
- Attack Damage Maximum changed from [150, 210, 360] to [150, 210, 432].