Open main menu
Dota Underlords Wiki
September 19, 2019 Patch
Revision as of 00:35, 27 September 2019 by
← Older revision
| Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Read in another language
Watch this page
The Update In Which Mr. Warlock Gets Flashy
visual upgrades for
The janitor took out some more crash trash.
Fixed an issue where
could Sunder with the wrong unit at cast time, including dead units.
Can no longer enter combat preview mode on the board when in combat.
Now ramps up to his existing maximum attack speed bonus of 500 earlier, at 20% health (was 0%).
Bounce range changed to 2 (was 4).
When first attacking after teleporting, Templar Assassin fires a projectile that does [50, 100, 150] damage on impact and decreases her target's armor by [2, 4, 6] for 5 seconds.
If the target of Leech Seed dies before the ability duration expires, the seed jumps to another target for its remaining duration.
Tusk is now invulnerable while mid-Punch.
Now heals 75% of the total heal instantly, and the remaining 25% over the duration of the buff. This results in [168, 337, 675] instant heal and [56, 112, 225] over the remaining duration.
Damage per second changed from [50, 100, 150] to [75, 150, 300].
Added a small health difference buffer to prevent Deadeye units constantly changing targets.
Range changed from 2 cells to 1.
Retrieved from "