|This article or section contains content that is out of season. It has been removed from the game, but may reappear at a later date.|
This article is about a feature that is out of season.
Alliance bonus[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dynamic count of units during combat for double HP regen and armor also count contraptions as units for calculations.
Heroes[edit | edit source]
Change logs[edit | edit source]
- Bonus Armor changed from 8/16 to 7/14. HP Regen unchanged at 8/16.
- Armor bonus changed from 9 to 8 and disadvantaged armor bonus changed from 18 to 16.
- Scrappy Alliance now takes 2 units per level (down from 3) :
- Level 1 - A random scrappy unit is granted +9 Armor and +8 HP regeneration.
- Level 2 - All scrappy units are granted +9 Armor and +8 HP regeneration.
- Level 3 - All allies are granted +9 Armor and +8 HP regeneration.
- [Armor and HP are doubled if you start the fight with less units than your opponent] is changed to [Armor and HP are doubled whenever you have fewer units alive than your opponent does].
- Now provides 8 armor and 9 health regeneration. It provides double that amount if your starting army is smaller in size than your opponent's.
|Player||Assassin • Blood-Bound • Brawny • Brute • Champion • Deadeye • Demon • Dragon • Druid • Healer • Heartless • Human • Hunter • Insect • Knight • Mage • Primordial • Savage • Scaled • Spirit • Summoner • Troll • Vigilant • Void • Warlocks • Warrior|
|Out of Season
|Elusive • Inventor • Scrappy • Shaman|