Ranked is the process through which the system players into opposing for public games. With the exception of bot games
List of Rank[edit | edit source]
- Big Boss
- Lords of White Spire
Each rank badge is further divided into five tiers, indicated by colors and roman numerals.
- Green I
- Blue II
- Red III
- Pink IV
- Gold V
Ranked Parties[edit | edit source]
Parties of up to 3 players will be allowed in Ranked multiplayer. If party members do not have the same rank, the highest rank is used for matchmaking. Also, the change to your Rank Score after a Ranked multiplayer match uses the following values.
|Party of 2||+88||+63||+33||0||-33||-63||-88||N/A|
|Party of 3||+75||+50||+15||- 15||-50||-75||N/A||N/A|
Note that these tables do not extend to 8th place. That's because for the purposes of Rank Score update, your place is calculated relative only to non-party members. For example, if two friends party up and the first friend to be eliminated finishes in 4th place overall, his rank would increase by 33.
Change logs[edit | edit source]
New Ranked System
- Rank is now a number you can see that moves up and down in a predictable way.
- Rank change is based solely on where you finish in a Ranked match and does not depend on your opponents' Rank.
- Any time you reach the next minor Rank, we also grant bonus rank points.
- Just like before, once you obtain a major Rank, it's locked in and you cannot drop below it
- More details and breakdown of rank thresholds here.