|This article or section contains content that is out of season. It has been removed from the game, but may reappear at a later date.|
This article is about a feature that is out of season.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Cooldown: [5.00/4.00/3.00] seconds|
|Mana Cost: 60 Mana|
|Damage Type: Magical|
|Puck launches a magical orb that floats in a straight path, damaging enemy units along the way for [150/200/250] damage.|
|Don't let the way he looks fool you, Puck is a right bastard. - In which Hobgen gives some words of wisdom|
|Cooldown: [6.00/4.00/2.00] seconds|
|Unlocked by the Dragon alliance bonus
Passive: Just before taking damage, Puck briefly shifts into another dimension where it is immune from harm for 0.5 seconds.
|That little bugger is never around when you need him. - Hobgen, Impatient Underlord|
Responses[edit | edit source]
Main article: Puck/Responses
Change logs[edit | edit source]
- Removed from the game.
- Phase Shift:
- Will no longer trigger if Puck is hexed or stunned or force-attacking a target.
- Properly purges stuns, evens those applied by the hit that triggered Phase Shift.
- Maximum Mana changed from 100 to 60.
- Illusory Orb:
- Mana Cost changed from 100 to 60.
- Dragon Alliance now unlocks Phase Shift.