||This article or section contains content that is out of season. It has been removed from the game, but may reappear at a later date.
This article is about a feature that is out of season.
Ogre Magi is a Tier Two hero in Dota Underlords. Ogre Magi has Blood-Bound , Brute , and Mage alliances.
| Cooldown: 5.00 seconds
|Ogre Magi incites a frenzy in a friendly unit, increasing its movement speed by [8/10/12]% and attack speed by [30/65/100]%. If cast on Ogre Magi himself, the attack speed bonus is [50/90/130]% instead.
|The Magi is worth twice what he charges. Fortunately the Magi is also an idiot. - O'nia, Bargain Hunter
- Has a duration of 30 seconds.
Ogre Magi 3 Star Effect
|Ogre Magi has a 75% chance to Multicast Bloodlust to 2 targets.
2-star equipment based on Veil of Pagus set
3-star equipment based on Ancestral Luck Set
May 08, 2020 Patch
- At 3 stars, Ogre Magi has a 75% chance per cast to Multicast Bloodlust at 2 targets rather than 1.
December 05, 2019 Patch
- Draft tier changed from 1 to 2.
November 21, 2019 Patch
August 30, 2019 Patch
- Ogre Magi will cast Bloodlust on himself first, and then on allies ordered by distance, closest first.
August 15, 2019 Patch
- Mana cost is now 0. Cooldown is still 5 seconds.
- Ogre Magi now has 0 max mana.
August 01, 2019 Patch
- Self Bonus Attack Speed changed from (35, 55, 75) to (50, 90, 130)
- Other Bonus Attack Speed changed from (30, 40, 50) to (30, 65, 100)
June 17, 2019 Patch
- Bloodlust self buff increased from 30/50/70 to 35/55/75.