- Made the game much more memory efficient, noticeably decreasing crashes on 2GB iOS devices.
- Fixed opponent selection during a match not being sufficiently random (especially noticeable in Duos).
- Fixed an issue where tilting the camera could, in some circumstances, cause bench units to disappear on mobile.
- Fixed alliance pip displays sometimes being wrong when shifting units around during prepare phase.
- Updated District Complete flow in City Crawl.
- UI performance improvements.
- Improved UX of the progress popup.
- Fixed showing an (invalid string) version of the Has Available Objectives button if there are, in fact, no available objectives.
- Fixed an issue with purchasing on iOS regarding Parental Controls. Added extra logging to support finding and fixing any further issues.
- Fixed unit info panel using the wrong models for Target Buddy and Barricade contraptions if you've equipped a reward for them.
- Fixed Hobgen's, Enno's, and Jull's victory dance reward when wearing skin rewards.
- Fixed "Equip" button sometimes not working on the reward popup.
- Fixed "Invalid" overlapping the Hardcore XP bot difficulty selection in some cases.
- Improved sell/send unit UI region sizing on 4:3 mobile displays. Should prevent it overlapping the board and causing spurious sales.
- Fixed an issue with dragging items displaying wrong UI while a unit is selected.
- Fixed some typos in newspaper headlines.
- Various sound improvements.
- Friendly Fire:
- Explosions do full damage to all cells in the blast area (was: full damage in center cell, half damage in surrounding cells).
- Bonus Attack Speed changed from 500 to 300
- Target health at which Bloodseeker reaches maximum bonus Attack Speed changed from [25, 30, 35] to 30
- Earth Spirit:
- Geomagnetic Grip:
- Cooldown changed from [20, 18, 16] to 8
- Tethers no longer snap when Io is broken. However, the tether target will not gain any benefit from the tether if the target itself is broken.
- Legion Commander:
- Both Legion Commander and her target cannot receive healing while the Duel is active.
- Shadow Shaman:
- Maximum Mana changed from 100 to 70
- Mass Serpent Ward:
- Cooldown changed from 60 to 20
- Mana Cost changed from 100 to 70
- Shadow Shaman will try to target an enemy, and position wards, such that all 4 wards can be summoned.
- Ward Maximum Health changed from [300, 400, 500] to [360, 480, 600]
- Walrus Punch:
- Can still be cast while Tusk is broken.
- Quelling Blade:
- Will not target summons outside of the carrying unit's attack range.
- Primordial :
- Will try to spawn Eidolons up to 2 cells away if nearby cells are occupied.
- Void :
- Added 0.5 second cooldown to damage proc. Now the extra pure damage can not proc more frequently than once every 0.5 seconds, regardless of how quickly the unit is attacking.