Juggernaut is a Tier Three hero in Dota Underlords. Juggernaut has Brawny and Warrior alliances.
| Cooldown: 12.00 seconds
| Mana Cost: 100 Mana
| Damage Type: Magical
|When surrounded by 2 or more enemies, Juggernaut spins with his blade, rendering him immune to magic and dealing [50/100/150] damage per second to enemy units 1 cell away for 5 seconds.
August 23, 2019 Patch
- Blade Fury now activates if there is at least 1 enemy in range (was 2 enemies).
August 15, 2019 Patch
- Blade Fury:
- Juggernaut continues to attack his current target normally while spinning.
- Properly purges stuns, evens those applied by the hit that triggered Blade Fury.
August 08, 2019 Patch
- If Juggernaut is eligible to cast Blade Fury (has enough mana, not on cooldown) and he is about to take magic damage, he immediately casts Blade Fury and takes no magic damage.
- Juggernaut no longer spins while silenced.
- Juggernaut no longer enters T-pose while spinning.
August 01, 2019 Patch
- Juggernaut will only cast Blade Fury when he's surrounded by at least 2 enemies.
July 24, 2019 Patch
- Juggernaut Attack Speed changed from 0.91 to [0.91, 1.0, 1.25]
- Juggernaut Min Damage changed from [65, 130, 260] to [65, 140, 280]
- Juggernaut Max Damage changed from [70, 140, 280] to [70, 150, 300]
June 27, 2019 Patch
- Blade Fury purges on activation.