Tier One[edit | edit source]
|Blight Stone||Chainmail||Brooch of the Martyr||Embarrassment of Riches|
|Claymore||Hood of Defiance||Tranquil Boots|
|Gloves of Haste||Vitality Booster|
Tier Two[edit | edit source]
|Blade Mail||Arcane Boots||Aegis of the Immortal|
|Helm of the Undying||Big-Time Contract||Fall From Grace|
|Brooch of the Aggressor||Summoning Stone|
Tier Three[edit | edit source]
|Mask of Madness||Vanguard||Bracers of Desperation||Dawning of Ristul|
|Sacred Relic||Octarine Essence|
Tier Four[edit | edit source]
|Battle Fury||Black King Bar||Refresher Orb||Friends and Family Discount|
|Daedalus||Pipe of Insight||Scythe of Vyse|
|Eye of Skadi|
Tier Five[edit | edit source]
|Bloodthorn||Assault Cuirass||A Higher Class of Criminal|
|Divine Rapier||Heart of Tarrasque||Desperate Measures|
|Radiance||Shiva's Guard||Expanded Roster|
Removed items[edit | edit source]
Change logs[edit | edit source]
- Item changes:
- Alliance items have been disabled. Many of these effects have been migrated to Alliances or Equipment. The rest went back into the Underlords Vault.
- Alliance items no longer have an inherent Tier and are in their own Alliance category.
- Maelstrom tier changed from 4 to 3
- Vicious Intent tier changed from 4 to 3
- Force Staff tier changed from 3 to 2
- Radiance tier changed from 4 to 5
- Eye of Skadi tier changed from 3 to 4
- Mask of Madness tier changed from 2 to 3
- Recruiter tier changed from 5 to 4.
- A Higher Class of Criminal tier changed from 3 to 5
- Fixed an item regression - effects will once again stack correctly for Completing the Cycle, Summoning Stone, Shaman Pluck, Unstable Reactor, Check the Bodies, and Strange Bedfellows.
- Added Force Staff: Tier 3 Support Item - Push an enemy unit 6 cells in a random direction. (10s cooldown)
- Added Scythe of Vyse: Tier 4 Support Item - When the equipped hero takes damage, transform the offending unit into a pig for 4s. (15s cooldown)
- Added Big-Time Contract: Tier 2 Support Item - Equipped unit is Blood-bound in addition to its other types.
- Silver Lining: Now reads "Get 1 charge when you win a fight. When you lose a fight, if charges remain, get 1 gold and lose 1 charge."
- Shaman Pluck: Chance increased from 5% to 17%.
- Blink Dagger: Now generates 50 mana when activated. Cooldown reduced from 60s to 15s.
- Tooth and Claw: Fixed not stacking correctly.
- Coordinated Assault: It should be truly coordinated since it actually works now.
- Boots of Speed: Now Tranquil Boots. Passive +16 health regen and 100% bonus move speed.
- New Item - Pipe of Insight
- PC: Flash your window when you're alt tabbed and a new round starts or items selection shows up.
- Fixed combined hero and item acquire notifications not rendering.