Io is a Tier Three hero in Dota Underlords. Io has Primordial and Druid alliances.
| Cooldown: 2 seconds
|Io tethers to the nearest allied hero and pulls itself towards it. Io and the tethered hero gain [30/50/80] attack speed and [5/8/12]% damage reduction. The tether will break if Io is more than 4 cells away.
|In which Enno stares at Io intently
- Io has a fixed pattern for choosing which one to tether to, depending on who hosts the fight:
- If you host the fight, the priority is right -> left -> down -> top.
- If the opponent hosts, it's top -> right -> left -> down.
- Break will not snap the tether.
- The tether's target will not receive benefits while broken.
| Cooldown: 60 seconds
| Mana Cost: 100 Mana
|Io teleports away for 4.0 seconds to revive a dead hero. The two units return with full health and are purged of negative effects. At 3 stars, Io also resets the dead hero's cooldowns.
|In which Io stares back
- The revived hero is chosen completely randomly.
- Revived units keep their existing cooldowns.
July 02, 2020 Patch
- Fixed an issue with Io's 3 Star Effect sometimes triggering when it shouldn't.
- Fixed a longstanding interaction issue between Aegis of the Immortal and Io's Relocate which could lead to two revived copies of a Hero existing at once. Now Io will only consider selecting an Aegis-carrying Hero for Relocate if that Hero has already died its second time (i.e. been revived by Aegis and killed again).
May 14, 2020 Patch
- Maximum Health changed from [900, 1800, 3300] to [800, 1600, 3000]
- Fixed a major issue where Tether would increase, rather than reduce, damage to Io and the target unit. Damage taken by Io and tethered target changed from [+10, +20, +30]% to [-5, -8, -12]%
- Attack Speed buff changed from [50, 80, 110] to [30, 50, 80]
- At three stars, the revived hero also has their cooldowns reset.
April 30, 2020 Patch
- Maximum Health changed from [825, 1650, 3000] to [900, 1800, 3300]
March 19, 2020 Patch
- Tethers no longer snap when Io is broken. However, the tether target will not gain any benefit from the tether if the target itself is broken.
January 24, 2020 Patch
- Fixed a bug where Refresher Orb would not refresh Relocate
November 14, 2019 Patch
- Units keep their existing cooldowns when brought back.