Demon is an alliance in Dota Underlords.
||Whenever a Demon casts a spell, for 4 seconds allied Demons are silenced and the caster gains +50% bonus Pure damage for each allied Demon.
- The bonus damage from the alliance does not count as a separate damage instance when calculating mana gain.
- It does, however, count as an increase of attack damage and thus will increase the amount of mana gained for low attack values.
- The damage bonus stacks multiplicatively with Blood-Bound damage bonus.
- The additional damage is calculated before damage reduction.
- Every new instance of Anessix's Demon companion counts as separate Demon for the bonus damage.
December 05, 2019 Patch
- Dead allied Demons and ally summoned Demons now count towards the damage bonus.
November 07, 2019 Patch
- When a Demon casts, now only allied Demons are silenced.
October 24, 2019 Patch
- New: Whenever a Demon casts a spell, for 4 seconds all Demons are silenced and the caster gains +50% bonus Pure damage for each allied Demon.