This article is about a feature that was removed from the game.
|When a pack of Trolls decide they wanna beat you down there's not a whole helluva lot you can do about it. -- Zenok, White Spire Fence|
|Troll units give [+10/+20/+30] Attack Speed to allies 1 cell away.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like other aura effects, this also applies to the source of the aura.
- Like other aura effects, Coordinated Assault's attack speed increase does not increase with the amount of sources around a unit.
- Multiple instances of Coordinated Assault increase the attack speed gain.
Change logs[edit | edit source]
- Alliance items no longer have an inherent Tier and are in their own Alliance category.
- Attack speed buff changed from +25 to +10/20/30
- Coordinated Assault auras don't stack. NOTE: More than one copy will still increase the bonus.
- It should be truly coordinated since it actually works now.
- Now stacks.