||This article or section contains content that is out of season. It has been removed from the game, but may reappear at a later date.
This article is about a feature that is out of season.
Bloodseeker is a Tier One hero in Dota Underlords. Bloodseeker has Blood-Bound and Deadeye alliances.
|Passive: As Bloodseeker's enemy's health drops, he gains attack speed, up to a maximum of 300 at 30% health.
Whenever Bloodseeker kills a target, he regains 35% of their max health. At 3 stars, this occurs when any enemy dies within 1 cell of Bloodseeker.
|If I've learned one thing in my career, it's that folks love blood. Hire this man. - Grek, Decisive Promoter
Bloodseeker 3 Star Effect
|At three stars, Bloodseeker gains the Critical Hit bonus of the current active level of Assassin Alliance, if any.
July 16, 2020 Patch
- 3 Star Effect: Bloodseeker heals when any enemy within 1 cell of him dies, not just his current target. In addition, he gains the Critical Hit chance and bonus of the current active level of Assassin Alliance, if any.
March 19, 2020 Patch
- Bonus Attack Speed changed from 500 to 300
- Target health at which Bloodseeker reaches maximum bonus Attack Speed changed from [25, 30, 35] to 30
March 05, 2020 Patch
- Now reads: As Bloodseeker's enemy's health drops, he gains attack speed, up to a maximum of 500 at [25, 30, 35]% health. Whenever Bloodseeker kills a target, he regains 35% of their max health
December 05, 2019 Patch
- Bloodseeker now heals if any adjacent enemy unit dies, no matter what kills it.
November 07, 2019 Patch
- Armor changed from 5 to 0.
- Maximum Health changed from [1000, 2000, 4000] to [1200, 2400, 4600].
- Bloodseeker now reaches maximum attack speed at [25, 30, 35]% health.
October 24, 2019 Patch
September 19, 2019 Patch
- Now ramps up to his existing maximum attack speed bonus of 500 earlier, at 20% health (was 0%).
August 30, 2019 Patch