Ability[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Responses[edit | edit source]
Main article: Bloodseeker/Responses
Change logs[edit | edit source]
- Bonus Attack Speed changed from 500 to 300
- Target health at which Bloodseeker reaches maximum bonus Attack Speed changed from [25, 30, 35] to 30
- Now reads: As Bloodseeker's enemy's health drops, he gains attack speed, up to a maximum of 500 at [25, 30, 35]% health. Whenever Bloodseeker kills a target, he regains 35% of their max health
- Bloodseeker now heals if any adjacent enemy unit dies, no matter what kills it.
- Armor changed from 5 to 0.
- Maximum Health changed from [1000, 2000, 4000] to [1200, 2400, 4600].
- Bloodseeker now reaches maximum attack speed at [25, 30, 35]% health.
- Now ramps up to his existing maximum attack speed bonus of 500 earlier, at 20% health (was 0%).