Ability[edit | edit source]
|Cooldown: 2.00 seconds|
|Mana Cost: 20 Mana|
|Damage Type: Magical|
|Batrider throws sticky oil, coating the ground 2 cells away from point of impact. The oil adds [20/40/80] damage per stack to Batrider's attacks, and slows the movement and attack speed of enemies by -5%.
Additional casts of Sticky Napalm continue to increase damage and slow percentages, up to [4/7/10] stacks.
Notes:[edit | edit source]
- Sticky Napalm has a duration of 20 seconds.
- Unlike most abilities, damage from Sticky Napalm generates mana.
- Slows turn rate of affected targets by 70% (flat, not affected by stack count).
- Damage increase affects all damage dealt by Batrider. Notably, this includes Radiance.
- If multiple Batriders apply Sticky Napalm on the same unit, they all get the benefit but the damage is determined by the level of Sticky Napalm that was first applied.
- However, the maximum stack count is not bound to the Sticky Napalm debuff itself, but to the Batrider that's casting the skill (a Batrider will not be able to increase the stack count once it's 4 or more, even if the Sticky Napalm debuff was first applied by a Batrider).