Ability[edit | edit source]
|Cooldown: 2.00 seconds|
|Mana Cost: 20 Mana|
|Damage Type: Magical|
|Batrider throws flaming sticky oil, coating the ground 1 cells away from point of impact. The oil adds [30/50/80] damage per stack to Batrider's attacks, and slows the movement and attack speed of enemies by 5%. At 3 stars, Batrider also sets these enemies on fire for 5 seconds.|
Additional casts of Sticky Napalm continue to increase damage and slow percentages, up to [4/7/10] stacks.
|I love this guy. LOVE HIM. - Hobgen, Pyromaniac|
- Has a duration of 20 seconds.
- Unlike most abilities, damage from Sticky Napalm generates mana.
- However, this does not count as a separate damage instance and will not increase mana gain if Batrider would have already gained the maximum amount of mana with no Sticky Napalm.
- Slows turn rate of affected targets by 70% (flat, not affected by stack count).
- Damage increase affects all damage dealt by Batrider that is at least 5. Radiance and Orb of Venom do not proc it.
- If multiple Batriders apply Sticky Napalm on the same unit, they all get the benefit but the damage is determined by the level of Sticky Napalm that was first applied.
- However, the maximum stack count is not bound to the Sticky Napalm debuff itself, but to the Batrider that's casting the skill (a Batrider will not be able to increase the stack count once it's 4 or more, even if the Sticky Napalm debuff was first applied by a Batrider).
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Responses[edit | edit source]
Main article: Batrider/Responses
Change logs[edit | edit source]
- Sticky Napalm:
- Damage changed from [20, 40, 80] to [30, 50, 80].
- At 3 stars, Sticky Napalm now sets enemies on fire for 5 seconds.
- Change minimum damage threshold for Sticky Napalm damage to proc from 25 to 5.
- Fixed a bug where Radiance and Orb of Venom could trigger Sticky Napalm damage.
- Sticky Napalm:
- Cell Range changed from 2 to 1