Assassin is an alliance in Dota Underlords.
||Assassins gain a 15% chance to Critical Hit for 300% Damage. On a crit, the target is WOUNDED and healing taken is reduced by 50% for 3 seconds.
||Assassins gain a 25% chance to Critical Hit for 375% Damage. On a crit, the target is WOUNDED and healing taken is reduced by 100% for 3 seconds.
|January 09, 2020 Patch
- Critical Hit bonus damage changed from [300, 400] to [300, 375]
September 12, 2019 Patch
- On a critical strike, Assassin's wound the target reducing healing done by [50%, 100%].
September 05, 2019 Patch
- Assassin targeting and Blink Dagger targeting is now a bit more random between left and right when selecting the farthest target.
August 30, 2019 Patch
- Now gives bonuses at 3/6 heroes, down from 3/6/9 heroes.
- Assassin Level 1 (3 heroes): 300% crit damage chance increased to 15%, up from 10%.
- Assassin Level 2 (6 heroes): 400% crit damage chance increased to 25%, up from 20%.
August 01, 2019 Patch
- Level 3 Alliance (9 heroes) - In addition to the existing bonuses level 3 now also has "All Assassins also blind enemies 1 cell away from where they land for 2 seconds (50% miss chance and 50% less mana when attacked)"
July 19, 2019 Patch
- Fixed boxed in Assassins not jumping toward their enemies.
- Assassins that have an enemy in their attack range will attack instead of jumping.
June 17, 2019 Patch
- Assassins are untargettable for one frame when landing after a jump.