|This article or section contains content that is out of season. It has been removed from the game, but may reappear at a later date.|
This article is about a feature that is out of season.
Ability[edit | edit source]
- Only the unit currently being attacked is affected by Mana Break. Extra targets from items such as Battle Fury or Maelstrom are not affected.
- Mana Break completely cancels the casting of abilities if the unit being attacked is in the middle of casting an ability and that unit loses the mana required to cast it.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Equipment mostly based on Acolyte of Vengeance
Responses[edit | edit source]
Main article: Anti-Mage/Responses
Change logs[edit | edit source]
- Removed from the game.
- Maximum Health changed from [1000, 2000, 4000] to [1000, 1800, 4000]
- Mana Break
- Hype burned changed from [2, 4, 6] to [4, 6, 12]
- Alliance changed from Elusive Demon Hunter to Elusive Assassin
- Maximum Mana changed from 100 to 0
- Mana Break:
- Also burns [2/4/6] Hype from Underlords.