|This article or section contains content that is out of season. It has been removed from the game, but may reappear at a later date.|
This article is about a feature that is out of season.
Ability[edit | edit source]
|Cooldown: 10.0 seconds|
|Mana Cost: 100 Mana|
|Damage Type: Physical|
|Alchemist sprays high-pressure acid, affecting enemies up to 3 cells away from the target.
Enemy units who step across the contaminated terrain take [15/25/35] damage per second and have their armor reduced by [-4/-7/-10].
|You like burning people's faces, I like burning people's homes... it's a match made in heaven. - In which Hobgen bridges a cultural gap|
- Acid Spray lasts 10 seconds.
- Acid Spray only stacks damage (separate damage ticks) when casted again before the previous one expires, but does not stack armor reduction.
- The armor reduction results in an increase of physical damage of:
- [23/32/38]% against targets with 0 armor.
- [30/49/59]% against targets with 5 armor.
- [24/44/60]% against targets with 10 armor.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Equipment based on Toxic Siege Armor Set
Change logs[edit | edit source]
- Acid Spray:
- Armor Reduction changed from [-5, -8, -11] to [-4, -7, -10]
Responses[edit | edit source]
Main article: Alchemist/Responses